Plymouth Foam-Full Time 2nd or 3rd Shift Machine Operators
Who You Are-You’ll be a reliable, results-oriented, high-quality-of-work person who is driven to succeed in a highly team-oriented environment. You will be willing and able to work with others to accomplish a variety of tasks on a daily basis within a specified timeframe. You will thrive on efficiency and the sensation of a job well-done. If you want to grow a business, express the best part of yourself, and have a major impact on a company’s day to day operations, this is an ideal role for you. You will grow and develop new skills and have adventures you’ve likely never experienced before.
Why This Role Matters-This is an opportunity to support a fast-paced, innovative company. We provide foam solutions to customers through an immense variety of products. There are 3 keys to success in this role:
• Attention to Detail – ensure that items are high quality and meet all customers’ product specifications and/or packaging requirements.
• Teamwork – work together with fellow team members to ensure efficiency through all functions.
• Efficiency – work successfully and meet deadlines without creating wasted time or product.
Who Your Customers Are And How This Role Delivers Value To Them-Your external customers are our customers. Your internal customers will be the Plymouth Foam team overall. You’ll provide value to both via being a reliable, trusted, grounded, individual. They’ll know you have their back and bring them high quality product in an efficient manner because your work is timely and of consistent high standard.
• Maintain quality compliance of product according to customer specifications
• Conduct accurate and complete data collection and paperwork
• Communicate effectively with fellow team members and leadership
• Complete work on schedule and accurately
• Move finished product from workstation to banding/wrapping station.
• Plex – an online ERP system designed to streamline processes and information across the entire organization
• Must be proficient in reading a tape measure and general mathematics with or without the use of a calculator.
• Must be able to follow instructions, read, write, and speak english as needed to operate machines and complete paperwork.
• Must have general computer skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as with a group.
• Must be able to work effectively in general manufacturing settings and conditions.
• Ability to lift/ carry up to 15 pounds regularly and up to 40 pounds occasionally with help.
Compensation-Compensation is $14.00 per hour. This role is full-time. Bonus structure TBD based on both your own and the company’s performance.
Benefits-Plymouth Foam offers a variety of associate benefits, including: Health Insurance, access to the Center for Health & Wellness, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, a Company Sponsored Life Insurance plan, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, a 401(k) plan with a matching contribution, Vacation Time, and Holiday Pay.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply Now: https://www.plymouthfoam.com/who-are-we/employment/