Originally built in 1876, restoration to bring the Plymouth Historical Society back to its original state began in 2008. For over a year, workers tried to decipher a vague image of a ghost located on the side of the Plymouth Historical Society building. In early 2009, it was finally determined that the ghost on the wall was originally a sign advertising the brand, ‘Cream of Wheat Flour’. Further examination revealed the John H. Ebeling Mlg. Co. of Green Bay, Wisconsin’s name on the flour sack insignia. It is estimated that the ghost image was first painted between 1890 and 1900. Today, Cream of Wheat by artist Debbie Karr can be found on the Plymouth Historical Society. The Plymouth Historical Society and the Jim Stahlman Memorial Fund are proud sponsors of Cream of Wheat.